What are cute names for a hedgehog?

1. Ichilay says:

You could always name it after a character in a book. There is a series of books where hedgehogs play a role, the Redwall series by Brian Jacques. However, if you are going to register your hedgehog in the International Hedgehog Registry, those names have been used time and time again. If you are looking for something original, I suggest waiting to see the personality. Myself, I like to give my hedgehogs first and last names. I like unusual human names for the first names and then descriptive names for the last. Like Tansy Spotside for my little pinto female. Noah Longnose. Sometimes it all depends on the personality, though.

2. dudemister says:

Sonic.

3. nicklsh says:

f*cker

4. Randy F says:

slugo – boy
    emo – girl

5. dumplingmuffin says:

mrs tiggy winkle

6. Heather says:

sonic… duhhhh

boy or girl… totally name it that, if of course you love the games.

7. b_bardi99 says:

piglet!

8. t i n k e r b e l l says:

A classic would be Sonic :)
    If a boy you could name it Spike. That’d be cute.

9. Holly A says:

I like Spike for a male, and how about Isabelle for a girl? Briar would work for either. Or Rose… You know, rose… thorns… LOL

10. Pins & Needles says:

Wriggle
    Mrs. TiggyWinkle
    Nosey
    Tiny

Help me out here?

11. Abby says:

i have a boy hedgehog named howie. howie the hedgehog : )
    umm i like henry, hermie, hammy, Alex, Jeremy, spike, umm idk but if you want click my sorce and it has so many names and the definitions. But dont name your hedgehog right when you get him, weight til the car ride home or a day so you know him a little more